Did you know there is a particular combination of photographic elements that when included in your photos will make your photography considerably more interesting and dramatically increase your chances of achieving awards and winning photo competitions!!!
Discover the 3 all-important Elements of the Formula of Interesting Photography!
Breaking them down and discussing each in depth leaving you in no doubt how to improve your photography by using this simple formula!
As well as the big 3, we will also look at the Building blocks of interesting, a 6 point checklist of what to look for to make your photos even more interesting and exciting!
58 min Video: How to win Photo Competitions (The Formula of Interesting Photography Pt1)
- The 3 most important elements in creating interesting photography and how including them can increase your chances of competition awards.
53 min Video: The Building Blocks of Interesting (The Formula of Interesting Photography Pt2)
- The Building Blocks of Interesting
- Why is Contrast so Interesting?
- The 3 types of Contrast you can use to increase the interest in your photography.
- Why is Symmetry so Attractive?
- Using Shapes and Lines.
- The S curve.
- The Colour Effect.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Try the course for 30 days and if you are not happy just email me for a full refund of the purchase price.